Do you want your own family home in a peaceful environment at the very edge of a picturesque little town with the countryside and the city within reach? Do you want a family home with a garden for the price of an apartment in Plzeň? If your answer to this is yes, then Touškovský háj is the right solution for you.
Certificate of occupancy phase 1
Certificate of occupancy phase 2
Certificate of occupancy phase 3
Project in a nutshell
Property / Grounds
- Modern houses with land for the price of an apartment in Plzeň.
- An ideal home in a peaceful part of a picturesque small town with a rich tradition and history.
- The environment, safety and peace of the countryside only 10 km west of Plzeň.
- Touškovský háj resolves the eternal dilemma between living in the city and in the countryside and provides the benefits of the city with the family atmosphere of countryside.
- A wealth of leisure time activities for families with children.
- The option of buying a turnkey house and any plot of land.
HOUSES FROM VEXTA
The turnkey houses that are supplied by Vexta contain two main types of homes with sizes of 64 m2 to 146 m2 and layouts of three rooms + kitchenette to five rooms + kitchenette: a single-storey bungalow and a two-storey house. All houses comply with the uniform street design in the form of a uniform roof slope, facade colour and fencing.
10 REASONS TO BUY A HOUSE FROM VEXTA
1. Speed of construction and affordable housing
2. Energy efficiency of building
3. Markedly higher floor area due to structure compared to brick house
4. Wide range of individual alterations by customer
5. Healthy living
6. Environmentally-friendly and protection of the environment
7. The house is ready to move in to
8. Not flammable
9. Service life comparable to a brick house
10. Construction can take place all year round
The Touškovský háj project is on the edge of the picturesque small town of Město Touškov, which is in the Touškovsko microregion. It lies approximately 10 km northwest of Plzeň and offers everything you have dreamed of. Romantic trips into the wonderful countryside, which the River Mže flows through to the south of the town, the attractive atmosphere of the historical part of the town and excellent transport links to the centre of the west Bohemian capital for journeys to work, school or for entertainment.
Město Touškov itself offers very good civic facilities. Here you will find nursery and primary schools, a pharmacy, a post office, restaurant and a cinema/coffee-shop, many sports and leisure associations, a dog breeding club and a horse-riding school. The cherry on top is the option of experiencing the carnival and the village fair.
Future residents will be able to choose from seven types of house with unifying architectural elements that bear an original name derived from trees growing in a light, deciduous forest: The houses are maple, oak, ash, elm, plane, alder and birch. Touškovský háj will be characterised by a uniform street design, the harmonised colours of roofs and tones of facades, as well as a large quantity of green space. There will also be a harmonised material standard for some elements for all types of houses, at random we could name the fencing or columns for fitting a postbox, bell panel and house symbol. The residential complex is supplemented by pavements for pedestrians and sports and relaxation facilities that will be built in the centre of the project.